2017 Internet Awards
Excellence in Chapter Communications
Official Rules and Regulations
The 2017 Internet Awards are divided into two categories: Websites, and Facebook pages.
- There will be one winner and one honorable mentions chosen in each category.
- Chapters can submit one entry in each For instance, two websites may not be submitted, but, a website and a Facebook page can be submitted.
- Each submission must have the corresponding entry form section filled out or it will be disqualified.
The website category is reserved for official Chapter websites only. When filling out the website entry form, you must include the exact website (URL) address. The Chapter URL must be included on the entry form or it will be disqualified. Be sure all the information on the site is up to date, as it will be judged on content, timeliness and user friendliness.
The Facebook category is reserved for official Chapter Facebook pages only. All Facebook submissions must be accompanied by an entry form and the link to the Facebook page.
- Click here for Entry Form
- Complete the sections that pertain to your Each entry must have its own section filled out.
- Do not submit two entries within the same category.
- Answer all the questions on the entry form, specific to your Do not leave any blank.
- All submissions must be received by Thursday February 1, 2018..
- Late entries will not be accepted.
If you have questions about any of these rules or about how to apply please call the Grand Communications Officer Ronald Garrison at (219) 616-4512 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The judges will consider the following criteria when scoring the categories.