Grand Chapter Royal Arch Deputies
Listed below are the Deputies for the Grand Chapter for this year. Please contact the Deputy for your area if you need assistance.
- Blue Lodge – Member of Council Oak Lodge #745 – South Bend
- Master Mason
- Past Master/2013 and 2015
- Most significant accomplishment: Promotion of “Building our Brotherhood”. This has been done thru substantial augmentation of Masonic Education and the advancement of the meaning of “Brotherhood”!
Masonic Biography for Michael S. Doxsee
Born November 9th 1986. Graduate of Homestead Senior High School, Fort Wayne, IN.
Enlisted in United States Army, MOS 14T & 94S – Patriot Missile Systems technician and operator.
Current Sales Engineer for Services for Plastics Inc. Happily married to Shira Doxsee, with two daughters Emma and Adelyn.…
Married to Lady Linda for 26 Years
Life member Elmhurst Chapter of DeMolay (Connersville)
Became a Master Mason 2002
I am PHP, PIM, P Commander,
Worshipful Master Indianapolis Lodge 669
Retired from Hendricks Count Sheriffs Dept after 35 years
Own a State Farm Insurance Agency 48 Years
Royal Arch Deputy 3 years.
Companion Tim was born, raised, and resides in Indianapolis and is an alumnus of Ball State University, where he and Kate met. They have one daughter, Lydia. He’s travelled for work and family over the years, which has allowed him various experiences and opportunities in the Jurisdictions of Indiana, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
Tim recently wrote a paper, available for presentation, entitled: A Comparative analysis of the Fellow Craft and Mark Master Degrees.…
Personal: Born in Grove City, PA – Lives in Anderson, IN with his wife, Jordan. Spent 10 years in corporate finance and investment brokerage, before becoming a hay and horse farmer. Active alumnus of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
- Raised at Delaware Lodge #46
- Past High Priest of Middletown Chapter #143 RAM
- Knight Commander of Red Branch of Eri
- Member of Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Mosque
- Past Master, Century Lodge #764, F.&A.M.
I, Shelby Lewis Olvey, was born August 3,1941 in Phoenix, Arizona. Firstborn of eight to Lawrence Egbert and Clara Inez Olvey. Brought up in Greensburg Indiana till the Seventh
Grade, then moved to a farm just West of Milford Indiana. There to finish Grade School at Noble Township, and from Waldron High School. After graduation, I joined the U.…
Life long resident of Washington co. In. Married to Sherry and have two children Hayden and Hudson.
- Past Master of Blueriver Lodge 457 Fredricksburg In
- Past High Priest Salem Chapter 38
- Past Ill Master Salem Council 61
- SW New Albany commander 5
- Corydan York rite collage
- Valley of George Rogers Clark Scottish Rite