Our Departed Companions
- The broken column denotes the untimely death of Grand Master Hiram Abiff.
- The beautiful Virgin, weeping, denotes the unfinished Temple.
- The book open before her, displays that his virtues are on perpetual record.
- The sprig of acacia in her right hand, represents the timely discovery of his body.
- The urn in her left, that his ashes were there safely deposited to perpetuate the remembrance of so distinguished a character.
- Father Time standing behind her unfolding the ringlets of her hair denotes that time, patience and perseverance will accomplish all things.
We have redesigned the Past Grand High Priests pages to allow us to provide more respect to our past grand high priests. We are trying to find pictures of all of them along with pictures of their pins or coins. If you have any of these please assist us by using this form (Click Here).