Grand Chapter Royal Arch Deputies
Listed below are the Deputies for the Grand Chapter for this year. Please contact the Deputy for your area if you need assistance.
David Franklin Wood was born at a very young age on November 15th, 1949, at Payne, Ohio, to Harold Franklin and Ruth Weber Wood. He graduated from Payne High School in 1967 and from Bluffton (Ohio) College in 1971; with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. He is a member of the Church of Christ in Payne and Northway Church of Christ in South Bend, Indiana.…
- Blue Lodge – Member of Council Oak Lodge #745 – South Bend
- Master Mason
- Past Master/2013 and 2015
- Most significant accomplishment: Promotion of “Building our Brotherhood”. This has been done thru substantial augmentation of Masonic Education and the advancement of the meaning of “Brotherhood”!
Eric Anderson is an IT Technician. He is married to his lovely wife Riley with whom he has a daughter, Eleanor. When he isn’t fixing computers or playing with Eleanor, Eric can usually be found with a book in his hand. Eric is a proud Mason and looks forward to serving the Grand Chapter.
- Middletown #271 – Past Master 2017 & 2019
- Middletown #143 Royal Arch Masons – Past High Priest 2019
- Anderson #52 Royal Arch Masons
- Anderson Council #69 Royal and Select Masters
- Anderson Commandery #32
- Saints John Council #541 Allied Masonic Degrees
- Marvin L.
- Vitruvian #767
- Prather #157 Royal Arch Masons
- Prather Council #100 Cryptic Masons
- Prather Commandery #62
- Prather Council #510 Allied Masonic Degrees
- St. Colomba Council #118 Knight Masons
- Marvin L. Isley #129 York Rite College
- Murat Shrine
- Indianapolis Valley Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite
Jason is currently employed as a Portioner/ Selector for Boar’s Head Brand in New Castle and has a strong history in Restaurant Business Management.
He has been married to his wonderful wife, Lauren, coming up on 10 years this May. Lauren and Jason have 2 wonderful boys, Draven Xxavier age 10 and Jaiden Kai age 7.…
Retired Lieutenant, Harrison County sheriffs Department Indiana. Past Master, Pisgah Lodge 32, Past High Priest, Corydon Royal Arch Chapter 156, Past Illustrious Master, Corydon Cryptic Council 112, New Albany Commandery #5, AMD Constitutional Elm 471 , York Rite College #207, New Albany Yeoman of York #7, Grand Order of the Sword of Bunker Hill, Pocket City Order #82, and a member of the valley of George Rogers Clark A.A.S.R.