- Version 1.0.0
- Download 1517
- File Size 1.71 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 3, 2015
- Last Updated July 27, 2015
The Principal Sojourner
August 2014 Issue
The official newsletter of the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of the State of Indiana
In this issue:
- On June 28th, 2014, about sixty Companions and their families gathered in the Linton Masonic Lodge to receive their Dispensation to operate as Greene County Chapter, Under Dispensation.
- Thoughts on Royal Arch Masonry - R. E Companion Carl Froedge, Grand Scribe
- Members of Mishawaka-Osceola No. 83 gather to present Ex. Companion Cecil R. ‘Bus” Kelver his Award of Gold for 50 years membership in Royal Arch Masonry! Bus was Exalted on May 28th, 1964. Congratulations, Bus!!
- M.E. Grand High Priest, Jim Coleman and several of his officers attended the Grand Council Crypt Re-Dedication in New Albany, in July.
- Several Grand Chapter Officers and a host of others gathered to help confer the Royal Arch Degree at Shelby No. 20 on July 21st.
- Matt Backus - responsibility and freemasonry